Quota International of Estevan
Nominee for: International Vice President
Future Vision for Quota:
Future vision is to keep a very strong healthy, friendly Quota organization, that truly cares about it's members; as we all continue to help empower women, children the deaf, hard of hearing, and speech impaired around the world.
Working together as one Quota International Inc. we can show each other just how important Quotarians work together serving and fundraising for others, giving of our time talents and treasures to making a brighter situation for others under one nation.
Experience Within Quota:
Having nineteen years within our club and Quota International, some of the most rewarding roles I have taken on has been club President, District Lt. Governor, and Governor, now completing two year term as the first Region 1 Director. Am very pleased to have attended our last 6 International Conventions, also many other clubs district meetings over the years.
Locally have started 2 Junior Quota Clubs will have a new chartered club shortly and have brought into Quota several wonderful new members. Love working, listening, meeting people and coming up with new and exciting ways of providing service to those in need! One of my favorite local projects is Quota Cupboards, we put food into our cupboard which is in all 6 schools in our city, so no child goes hungry.
My experience within Quota will always continue to grow in my heart and am willing to share with others.
Professional Background & Experience:
Non-Quota Activities & Awards:
- Eighteen years of being a child care provider to many children.
- Eleven years as a cash office administrator and dept. manager.
- Five years as a teachers aid.
- Five years as foremen working in the oilfield.
- Attend church have been on many board committee's and chaired several; taught Sunday School; started a youth group.
- Answered calls for a Violence Intervention Hot Line.
- Belong to a OilWives Club.
- Love to garden work, care for two horses, two dogs, two cats on our farm.
- Greatest activities and award is with family, have an amazing husband of 38 years, have three sons one daughter all married and have five wonderful grandsons and one granddaughter. Always willing to help a lending hand and have a listening ear.